Right now the 1D-DDCC program is opened to academic for free the use. Your feedback of testing the program will be very valuable.
Note that the new funcitons are continuing to be added so that bugs might be found after release. Please come back to check for the updated version. Since 2019/04/07 version, we change the newer compiler. So you will need a new version of libiompmd.dll. It is included in the dowload package. We stopped to support windows 32 bit version.
02/12/2019 window 32bit version ( no longer available)
If you don’t have Matlab (any version), we have a compiled *.exe file from Matlab 2012a version. You can install Matlab MCR depending on your OS’s version
- Fixed a bug in impact ionization rate for APD simulation. This bug will create a negative sign if beta is odd number.
- Fixed some bugs for RCWA simulation.
- 1. Modified a string bug in GUI interface , which cause the resultopen.m file cannot be openned in older Matlab version.
- 1. 1D RCWA’s GUI interface was release for this version.
- 1. Modifying the problem of time dependent solver when Fermi-dirac distribution is used. For low carrier density case, it would be faster to use Boltzmann approximation
- 2. Improve the interface of solving laser cavity. Now the program will plot cavity gain and cavity loss at the same time
- 3. Using RCWA to solve the cavity mode for laser diode. GUI is not available. The command line is enabled
- 4. Linux version of ddcc.exe is included. However, to use GUI, user needs to have linux version matlab. Same as Mac version
- Modifying AlGaInN piezoelectric polarization errors since moving the y component table.
- Fix bug in time dependent simulation
- A bug fixed in the program for not showing carrier density and NDA at zero voltage. This is a new bug which exsit for solver from 07/01/2017 to 01/29/2018
- A bug fixed in the program for dynamically finding ohmic contact barrier to improve the stability
- Rearrange the table, showing up the A_xB_yC_1-x-yD material
- Correct the material parameter errors for indirect bandgap material in quaternary compound such as AlGaInP
- Now the setting file’s subman is changed from *.mat file to 1Dset file to avoid some blocking from outlook
- When you start to run simulation, the program will automatical save the setting file as *.tmp.1Dset. It will be overrided if you run another case with the same project name. This is just for user who may forget to save the latest setting
- Some testing functions for time dependent problem
- remove some output error in Fortran. If number is smaller than 1.0e-100, the fortran will output as 1.0-100 which cannot be read by matlab
- Now the program will decide the bandoffset ratio by electron affinity in default. But user still can modify according to your needs.
- Fix a bug when output the result of Schrodinger solver which will cause access violation error.
- Improve the support of OLED material
- Now the program can choose to decide the contact barrier according to the doping density near the contact position
- Fixes some bugs in GUI program (field dependent mobility
- Localized lanscape model now can include both light hole and heavy holes effective potential to decide the carrier density
- Release Note: 3.20 version 06/20/2017: (compiled wuth matlab 2012a)
- Modify bugs in Schrodinger solver generated after last modification, where the large effective mass difference at the interface may cause the simulation problem.
Release Note: 3.09 version 03/26/2017: (compiled wuth matlab 2012a)
- Modify bugs on Exciton Diffuson solver.
Release Note: 3.08 version 03/05/2017: (compiled wuth matlab 2012a)
- Fix some issues in k.p program for finding the confined eigen values
- Add a input page in GUI for Exciton diffusion solver.
- Improve the stability issues when the bandgap is too wide and carrier density is too low to cause numerical error in floating points.